5/6-berth adventure camper
Come and enjoy the great Kiwi holiday in the Motorhome of your dreams. When it comes to fine travelling for couples or a family of five the 5/6-Berth luxury camper is the best option.
The 5/6-Berth camper is one of Adventure Campers newest models of their fleet making it very desirable to travellers who like extra space, power and extreme comfort.
With its carefully designed modern conveniences complete with Solar fridge, DVD, TV , internal vacuum system and 90 litre fridge you have the option of travelling for a week or more without being disadvantaged. And with its permanent sun awning and roll out bbq it encourages and gives you the freedom to park, eat and camp where ever you wish.
The 5/6-Berth luxury camper has been designed with the object of free easy access and companionship in mind by attaching two passenger seats behind the drivers cab and a fifth seat opposite the kitchen enabling a family or group of five or six people to sit and chat away happily together while cruising the great New Zealand wilderness.
So look no further and book the 5/6-Berth dream Camper and explore New Zealand at your own pace and leisure.
- Length: 6.35m
- Width: 2.20m
- Height: 3.00m
- Internal Height: 1.93m
- Motor: 2.9 litre turbo charged diesel
- Transmission: Manual 5 speed
- Water Capacity: 200 litres
- Waste Water: 210 litres
- Fuel Capacity: 78 litres
- Independent gas/electric heating
- gas central heating
- 240V air-conditioning unit
- Freedom camping with solar fridge and 12 lighting
- Bathroom that converts to a drying room
- 4 burner gas cooker & grill
- Microwave oven
- Practical sink & kitchen bench (large)
- 90l fridge capacity with freezer powered by 12V/solar energy
- Table drops (rear) to large double bed (1800 x 2100) or 2 single beds
- Large double bed above cab (1900 x 2000)
- Dinette drops (rear) to double bed
- Full chemical flush toilet
- Fitted carpets
- Internal vacuum system
- Under seat/floor storage for interior/exterior access of up to 5 large travel suitcase
- Large wardrobe
- Direct internal access to cab
- Air conditioned driving cab whilst driving
- DVD & CD stereo player
- Security safe
- Seat belts in rear seating
- Roll-out exterior barbeque
- Permanent exterior awning
equipment - (included in rental rate)
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player in selected models
- Vacumn Cleaner and Dustpan/Brush
- Sheets, Towels, Pillow Cases and Tea Towels
- Pillows and Duvets
- Sleeping Bags
- Food Containers
- Teapot, Cups, Saucers and Plates
- Wine Glasses
- Gas Kettle and Electric Jug
- Microwave cooking equipment
- Pots, Pans and Frypans
- Electric Heater
- Gas Heater
extra - (not included in rental rate)
- Bike Racks
- Mountain Bikes
- Mobile Cellular Phones
- Baby Seats
- Child Booster Seats
- Snow Chains
- Hair Dryer
- Camping Table and Chairs
5/6-berth adventure camper - rental rates
A bond is required of $3000 (credit card not processed)
The $3000 bond can be reduced with the below insurance excess option.
For an additional NZ$26.00 per day you are able to reduce the insurance Bond to NZ$250.00
When calculating the number of days a vehicle is rented, the day of the pick-up is counted as day one of the rental, regardless of pick-up time.
The day of the vehicle’s return is counted as the final day of the rental.
The minimum rental period is 7 days. Late pick-up or early return of the vehicle does not entitle the hirer to any refund of the unused portion of the rental.
A security bond of $350 is required to cover traffic infringements and to ensure the camper is returned in a reasonably tidy condition.
All equipment and bedding must be accounted for, the waste tanks emptied and gas bottle refilled.
Change of Vehicle:
Should the vehicle be unavailable through unforseen circumstances, Adventure Vans reserve the right to substitute and alternative vehicle.
Extra Drivers Fee:
Additional drivers can be added to the motorhome rental for an additional NZ$50.00 per extra driver.
For collection of you motorhome, please make your way to one of our depots as listed above (operating hours 8.00am to 4.30pm daily). Please advise if arrival is outside of these hours. Taxi services are available from both the Auckland and Christchurch airports and will cost approx NZ$40.00 one way.
Cancellations and Refund
Cancellations received within 14 days of pick-up will incur a fee of 15% of rental value.
No shows, 100% of hire will be charged.
Tax voucher up to the value of NZ$25 for return trip Airport/Depot.