6-berth family motorhome
The Adventure Vans 6-Berth luxury motorhome is perfect for the family or larger touring group, sleeping four adults and three small children.
Easy-to-drive, beautifully appointed and surprising spacious, this motorhome offers many unique features. It is very child-friendly with forward-facing passenger seats behind the driver’s cab, ideal for children’s safety seats. There is walk-through access from the driver’s cab, an added convenience for parents caring for youngsters. There are seat belts for 7-people. The passenger seats immediately behind the driver’s compartment convert into a couch.
The 6-berth motorhome features an open layout ideal for a family group. A large storage locker capable of holding up to 6-travel bags is an added bonus. For convenience the locker has internal and external access. A large roll-out sun awning provides both rain and sun protection as required. One very popular option for many travellers is the choice of a permanent rear bed (2 metre x 2.3 metres).
The above-cab double bed is 1900 x 2 metres. As well as the many special features, which include a custom-built bike rack capable of holding three bikes, the 6-berth van has all the conveniences of home, including gas heating, solar panel, 4-burner cooker and grill, microwave, 90-litre fridge/freezer and DVD.
- Overall Length: 6.35m
- Overall Width: 2.20m
- Overall Height: 3.00m
- Internal Height: 1.93m
- Motor: 2.9 litre turbo charged diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Water Capacity: 200 litres
- Waste Water: 210 litres
- Fuel Capacity: 78 litres
- Independent gas/electric heating
- Gas central heating
- Solar panel
- 240V air-conditioning unit
- Freedom camping with solar fridge and 12 lighting
- Bathroom that converts to a drying room
- 4 burner gas cooker & grill
- Microwave oven
- Practical sink & kitchen bench (large)
- 90-litre fridge with freezer powered by 12V/solar energy
- Dinette in the rear drops to accommodate a large double bed (2m x 2.3m). There is a permanent rear-bed option as required
- There is a dining table at the front of the van as well as the dinette option (see above)
- Large double bed above cab (1900 x 2000)
- Full chemical flush toilet
- Fitted carpets
- Internal vacuum system
- Large rear storage locker (up to 6 travel bags) with convenient external and internal access
- Large wardrobe
- Direct internal access to cab
- Air-conditioned driving cab
- DVD & CD stereo player
- Security safe
- Seat belts in rear seating (7 belts in total)
- Roll-out exterior awning
equipment - (included in rental rate)
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player in selected models
- Vacumn Cleaner and Dustpan/Brush
- Sheets, Towels, Pillow Cases and Tea Towels
- Pillows and Duvets
- Sleeping Bags
- Food Containers
- Teapot, Cups, Saucers and Plates
- Wine Glasses
- Gas Kettle and Electric Jug
- Microwave cooking equipment
- Pots, Pans and Frypans
- Electric Heater
- Gas Heater
extra - (not included in rental rate)
- Custom bike racks (3 capacity)
- Mountain Bikes
- Mobile Cellular Phones
- Baby Seats
- Child Booster Seats
- Snow Chains
- Hair Dryer
- Camping Table and Chairs
6-berth family motorhome - rental rates
A bond is required of $3000 (credit card not processed)
The $3000 bond can be reduced with the below insurance excess option.
For an additional NZ$26.00 per day you are able to reduce the insurance Bond to NZ$250.00
When calculating the number of days a vehicle is rented, the day of the pick-up is counted as day one of the rental, regardless of pick-up time.
The day of the vehicle’s return is counted as the final day of the rental.
The minimum rental period is 7 days. Late pick-up or early return of the vehicle does not entitle the hirer to any refund of the unused portion of the rental.
A security bond of $350 is required to cover traffic infringements and to ensure the camper is returned in a reasonably tidy condition.
All equipment and bedding must be accounted for, the waste tanks emptied and gas bottle refilled.
Change of Vehicle:
Should the vehicle be unavailable through unforseen circumstances, Adventure Vans reserve the right to substitute and alternative vehicle.
Extra Drivers Fee:
Additional drivers can be added to the motorhome rental for an additional NZ$50.00 per extra driver.
For collection of you motorhome, please make your way to one of our depots as listed above (operating hours 8.00am to 4.30pm daily). Please advise if arrival is outside of these hours. Taxi services are available from both the Auckland and Christchurch airports and will cost approx NZ$40.00 one way.
Cancellations and Refund
Cancellations received within 14 days of pick-up will incur a fee of 15% of rental value.
No shows, 100% of hire will be charged.
Tax voucher up to the value of NZ$25 for return trip Airport/Depot.